[lazarus] Font Problems

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at zonnet.nl
Fri Feb 18 20:17:32 EST 2000

From: Sebastian Guenther <sguenther at gmx.de>

> > OK, there is a GTK renderer, but its platform dependent, we can't use it
>
> This is only a demo renderer. If you wanted to adapt SHEdit to LCL, I
> would take the KCL version as template.

I have been thinking to make an LCLSHEdit class which uses the LCLLinux units to
access platform and widget specific functions. I hav given an quick look at the
gtkshedit example and I think it could be done (given enough spare time ;-) ).

That it could be done quiete easily IMHO is because so much effort has been done
in making LCLLinux (which really should get a different name!) in order to get
mwedit working.

Therefore I would like to give it a try this weekend and I just checked out kcl
from the cvs.
(So put the lclshedit component on my name on the component status list ;-) ).

Hope to send you a working example prog sometime next week.

Vincent Snijders.