[lazarus] CVS updateD

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Feb 22 13:09:22 EST 2000

I just updated CVS.

I changed how ShowModal worked.  It wasn't using FFORMSTATE so I changed it.  Also, I moved all the dialog's EXECUTE procedure's into TCUSTOMDIALOG's and made them work with the new SHOWMODAL method.

The ShowModal only needs to add fsMODAL into the TCUSTOMFORM's FFORMSTATE, then set visible to true.  Once that's completed the form is shown as a MODAL form.

Works pretty well.

I added VIEW - FONT and VIEW - COLOR menu's to the main form.  Also, my VIEW - UNITS and VIEW - FORMS are modal dialogs.

Shane