[lazarus] Site status

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Feb 23 05:08:56 EST 2000

Greetings,

Well getting the new OS in the host was a REAL pain. I was jumping from
RH5.1 to RH6.1. Let's just say a BUNCH of things changed in they way
their config files work. It took me most of the night to get the new OS
up, the DNS working correctly, Virtual Hosts working in Apache, and
testing PHP. I also needed to reconfigure some of the mailing list stuff
for the new OS.

So this means I have not gotten the new PHP content on line yet. I will
have it later today (2-23). I post a notice on the list when the new web
format is working. If anyone appears to have trouble with the mailing
list or the web site PLEASE let me know so I can determine what else has
gone heywire.   8-\