[lazarus] Web pages Translation

Didier Gasser-Morlay didierg at visualgroup.com
Fri Feb 25 08:28:24 EST 2000

Mochael,

I am more than happy to finish off the translation. Just tell me how I
should send that to you and I'll do it ASAP.

Didier

"Michael A. Hess" wrote:

> vital at videotron.ca wrote:
> >
> > Ok that partially true. Some are translated, other not and one is
> > mi-translated. Here is the status of those pages:
> >
> >     About Lazarus       :   Translated
> >     Status              :   Not translated
> >     Screenshots         :   Not translated
> >     How to participate  :   Mi-translated
> >     Mailing list        :   Translated
> >     Download source     :   Translated
> >     Meet the core team  :   Not translated
>
> Ahh! I understand now. The above is correct. Not every page has been
> translated. I am at the mercy of the person doing the translations. I
> have provided all of the translations that were given to me.
>
> If you would like to provide some more translations of the content
> please let me know and I can send you the raw content to be edited.
>
> At this point the main page will not be translated since it will be
> dynamically updated by developers. The component status information on
> the status page will also not be translated since it too will be
> dynamic. I will also be changing the Core Team page so that it is feed
> from the database which means it most likely will not be translated
> either. I might reconsider this last item at a later date.
>
> --
> ==== Programming my first best destiny! ====
>
> Michael A. Hess      Miracle Concepts, Inc.
> mhess at miraclec.com   http://www.miraclec.com

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily
represent those of Visual Communications Group or its principal
operating
divisions (FPG, Telegraph Colour Library, Planet Earth Pictures,
Colorific!,
Pix, Giraudon, Bavaria Bildagentur, Definitive Stock, Space Frontiers).
which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not
read,
copy, use or disclose this communication; and please notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.