[lazarus] Web pages Translation

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Fri Feb 25 11:13:45 EST 2000

On 02/25/2000 at 11:01 AM Michael A. Hess wrote:

>It appears that you have already translated most of the content that
>isn't dynamic and will be changing on almost a daily bases. The only
>files that really need to be translated to French are the
>
>  how_linux.html
>  how_win32.html
>  status.html

You may want to hold off on the win32, unless you have made some more changes.  The GTK stuff is out of date again, and with the 14a release, there is a much better way to do win32 installs than what is described.  I hope to be able to get on it this weekend, but with work, I have been too sick of computers to touch one at home for about 3 months.

Jeff.