[lazarus] Problem adding a tab when TNotebook is visible

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Feb 25 14:28:18 EST 2000

I have looked at this problem and need help.
If I run lazarus and press PROJECT - NEW the dialog appears with unit1 in it.  If I go and press FILE - NEW UNIT then it crashes.
I've traced it but lost it somewhere in gtk.  It makes it all the way out of my code and crashes trying to do some event in gtk.

I initially thought it was the mwedit component but I commented that out and it still crashed.
If you run Lazarus and instead of pressing PROJECT NEW you press FILE - NEW a few times, then the tabs are added because the dialog has not yet been displayed.  If you then select PROJECT - NEW you'll see the units in the dialog.  If you press FILE _ NEW UNIT it'll crash now that the tnotebook is being displayed.

Any help?
Shane