[lazarus] Troubles implementing TScreen

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Feb 29 09:22:09 EST 2000

Hongli Lai wrote:

> Op Mon, 07 Apr 2036, schreef Michal Bukovjan:
> > I thought that Screen/TScreen is partially implemented now, at least
> > Width, Height, and PixelsPerInch.
>
> According the Status page it isn't.

I don't doubt it. The component status page is WAY out of date. That is
why I have asked people to review the information on the page and send
me any information that needs to be updated or added. I'll make those
changes in the mean time. Shortly registered developers will be able to
make those modifications themselves to keep this data accurate.

But until then please review the list and send me some updates.

Thanks.