[lazarus] Lazarus Changes

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Thu Jan 6 18:34:48 EST 2000

At 22:47 06-01-2000 +0100, Peter Vreman wrote:
>Just to write that the Changes which are made to lazarus are also recorded
>in a Changes.lazarus file in the logs repository:
>
>cvs -z3 co logs
>
>And on the ftp site.
>
>So mails with the changes doesn't need to be send to the maillinglist.

Nice to know. This way you can see what the recent changes were. It is only
a bit unreadable because a LF in the comment is converted to a space
(except some comments from Shane ?).

The main reasons for me mailing changes are:

- Notify others what has been done and what has to be done.
- Clearify things
- Pointing at problems (in the hope) to get feedback.

Most of these you don't put in a history log, but if there are people this
is a waste of bandwidth I won't mail anymore.

Marc