[lazarus] TAbstractReader

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jan 7 13:10:39 EST 2000

What the heck is TAbstractreader?  I see it's being used for READSTATE but where is it defined?  I'm getting compiler error because of it....

Shane

>>> SMiller1 at stvgb.org 01/07/00 11:30AM >>>
I have been ill for the past week and a half so I have been unable to get much done.  I am glad to see some progress though.

In regardds to the logs file that displays the changes.  I like to see that sent here for those that are watching but not participating.  They get info on the status this way and see that others are working on the project.  Also, they get a feel for where we are so they could jump in and help.

Shane

At 22:47 06-01-2000 +0100, Peter Vreman wrote:
>Just to write that the Changes which are made to lazarus are also recorded
>in a Changes.lazarus file in the logs repository:
>
>cvs -z3 co logs
>
>And on the ftp site.
>
>So mails with the changes doesn't need to be send to the maillinglist.

Nice to know. This way you can see what the recent changes were. It is only
a bit unreadable because a LF in the comment is converted to a space
(except some comments from Shane ?).

The main reasons for me mailing changes are:

- Notify others what has been done and what has to be done.
- Clearify things
- Pointing at problems (in the hope) to get feedback.

Most of these you don't put in a history log, but if there are people this
is a waste of bandwidth I won't mail anymore.

Marc