[lazarus] TNotebook vs TTabbedNotebook

d0hb0y d0hb0y at lynq.com
Sat Jan 8 15:16:54 EST 2000

Couldn't TNotebook be a subclass of TTabbedNotebook where the default value
of "showtabs" was set to false?  That way we get the best of both worlds I
would think.

I suppose it could be reversed such that TNotebook is the base class and
TTabbedNotebook is just TNotebook with showtabs set to true :)

== Ron