[lazarus] changes in mailing list

Andrew Bednarz ajb at amc.com.au
Sun Jan 9 18:45:50 EST 2000

At 10:44 07/01/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>The main reasons for me mailing changes are:
>
>- Notify others what has been done and what has to be done.
>- Clearify things
>- Pointing at problems (in the hope) to get feedback.
>
>Most of these you don't put in a history log, but if there are people this
>is a waste of bandwidth I won't mail anymore.

Its def. not a waste of bandwidth for me!

I'm a lurker (I admit) - I'd like to get involved but I just have too
much on at the moment to get involved.

But I'm following the project with great interest.

AMC Enterprises P/L    - Andrew Bednarz
First Floor            - Senior Programmer
3 Chesterville Rd      - ajb at amc.com.au
Cheltenham Vic 3192    - Ph:  (03) 9584-2700
http://www.amc.com.au/ - Fax: (03) 9584-2755