[lazarus] SetCursor

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jan 12 11:47:18 EST 2000

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
+
+ I see. I thought you were referring to the fixed widget that
+ is on the FORM.

No.

+ When you call gdk_window_set_cursor you send it the
+ PGTKWIDGET's ^.window property which is it's GDKWINDOW or (if
+ it doesn't have one) it's parent's GDKWINDOW.  I will look
+ into seeing if the control has a fixed widget, but I think
+ that will cause the same issues.

In the beginning I thought it might make a difference, now, I'm not sure.

+ For example, if you have a
+ widget that has a fixed widget on it and you set it's cursor,
+ what happens if you add controls to the widget?

You add the controls to the fixed widget. I exepect that will get the same
cursor as theit parent (=fixed).

+ I'll look into this a bit more.  Did you look at it by
+ pressing the SETTEXT button on the testform?

Nope, I'm at work now, I only read the list.

Marc