[lazarus] Need help ?

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jan 13 17:32:37 EST 2000

It will help.
The first thing I would suggest is to look over our code to get an idea on what is/isn't done and how we are implementing stuff.
after that, you could grep for the word "TODO" and look at what functions need to be written, let the mailing list know you plan on doing a certain function and code it.  When finished testing, let the mailing list know and we'll see about applying your updates.  eventually we'll give you update capability once we are sure you are familiar with the code.

Welcome!

Shane

>>> arobillard at hotmail.com 01/13/00 04:17PM >>>
Hi !

I'm ready to give you a hand.  I did a little bit of coding in delphi and getting a little more comfortable with Linux.  May be I can start with something like code review / clean up to get familiar with the units ...

Like anyone else, I have a limited amount of time to offert but if it can help ...

mailto: arobillard at hotmail.com