[lazarus] LCL, general issues

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Tue Jul 4 12:04:02 EDT 2000

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 10:34:56AM +0200, Marc Weustink wrote:
> + From: Stefan Hille [mailto:stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org]

> +  - Currently gtk complains a lot about font-stuff and missing
> +    pixmaps. Does anybody know the reason?
>
> Yep
>
> +    From my point of view it's very important to fix this
> +    because people new to lazarus might get a bad feeling about
> +    the project in general.
>
> Its one of my low priority things to fix. As long as Lazarus runs whithout
> noticeble problems, they are OK for me. What do you expect for an alpha
> state of a project.

Not much more than it actually does, but I see that nearly every new
subscriber sends mail regarding these errors. Personally I don't mind too
much about these errors although I'm sometimes not sure if they don't have
side-effects. So if it won't take you too much time please fix these
issues.

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org