[lazarus] CVS changes

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Thu Jul 6 20:09:51 EDT 2000

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 03:19:55PM -0500, Shane Miller wrote:
> Where did you add the TAbstractReader=TReader hack?  I see in extctrls.pp
> I have ReadState in TPage declared using the TAbstractReader but I always
> get an error because TAbstractReader isn't decalred.  If I add
>
> TAbstractReader = TReader;
> prior to that the line then it works.
> Did you add this somewhere or should we commit this change to CVS?

It's the first type definition in the interface section so it should work.
Before you commit try to update again, I've already checked my logs which
say that my version of extctrls.pp is up to date.

bye,

  Stefan

BTW: Shane, could you please tell your mailer to break lines after ~75
     chars? My mailreader always displays your mails correctly but whenever
     I wanna reply the editor will show very long lines.
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695