[lazarus] BorCon Update

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Tue Jul 11 17:59:34 EDT 2000

as a side note to this, i just picked up the latest issue of Linux Journal
(i think it was) and they had a quickie report on FPC but absolutely
nothing on Lazarus. thought that was too bad.
i don't have any idea who would have contacted who, but it seems that
generally the FPC people and the Laz people work pretty closely, too bad no
one mentioned the Laz side. (or perhaps they did but the mag left it out)

moose.