[lazarus] Free Pascal compiler version 1.00 is officially out !

Robert Scott Horning roberth at ise-tlx.com
Thu Jul 13 10:55:19 EDT 2000

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It is with great pleasure that the Free Pascal Development Team announces
> that
>
>    Version 1.00
>
> of the Free Pascal compiler has been officially released.

*Snipped*

> Michael,
> speaking for the whole Free Pascal Development Team

Well,  Free Pascal has been slashdotted. Check out:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=00/07/12/2041217

I guess the only thing remaining to do is to make sure that Fresh Meat has
the information for the 1.0 release properly updated.  The last update was in
January.

I guess this also explains why the CVS server is having problems as well :)

--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West
E-mail:  roberth at ise-tlx.com