[lazarus] CVS repository recreated.

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Jul 14 05:35:12 EDT 2000

Hello,

With the 1.0 relase of FPC, it was decided to reorganize the CVS structure.
As a consequence, the lazarus archive was moved:

from fpc/lazarus to projects/lazarus.

The CVS alias 'lazarus' was updated to reflect this fact.

To avoid problems, everyone should do a complete check out of the lazarus
source tree:

1) Rename old lazarus tree.
2) Check out new the new tree:
   cvs -z 3 co lazarus

In the process of moving the archive, some files which had spaces in their
filenames, have been renamed. The spaces were changed to underscores.

We are sorry for any convenience this may cause, but it was a necessary move.
We hope that the CVS access will be sped up because of this.

Michael.