[lazarus] dll ? error lazarus

adeli at adeli.fr adeli at adeli.fr
Fri Jul 14 13:11:48 EDT 2000

1:Which difference between lazarus-request at miraclec.com and
lazarus at miraclec.com?

2:
I will install lazarus but at the end of the make, ppas.bat try to link
all of
the librairy.. but in the  file link.res there are some starnge caractere
due
to long file name .. This error was effective only with a linux server
with
samba..but when i compile on my local disk : it's good ....
but when i would like to run lazarus .... There are missed dll
. I will find (i think all of them)
http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

But now when i run lazarus i've got an error :
C:\pascal\lazarus>lazarus

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x000DD864 :
Access violation
  0x000DD864
  0x004463C7
  0x00451113
  0x0045FA11
Have somme one an idea ?
Lionel Drevon			ldrevon at adeli.fr
Adeli				http://www.adeli.fr
618 Av. Gal de Gaulle		Tel 04 78 66 11 85
69760 Limonest			Fax 04 78 66 04 33