[lazarus] [Q] lazarus binary for win32....

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Jul 30 06:08:00 EDT 2000

Hi

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 03:58:29PM +0900, ¶¯Å¥³× wrote:
> How to get the lazarus binary for win32(win98se)?
> I fail to make the binary with source.
> So, I try to get binary. But I cannot found the binary.
> Where ?

Sorry to tell you that there's no binary yet. In fact it wouldn't make
sense to have one, because lazarus is in an early alpha-stage.

If you wanna help with the project you're welcome, but this requires a
working environment. People will help you to get it up and running,
but it seems they're all off for holiday and I don't know anything about
the win32-problems.

bye,

 Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org