[lazarus] Some remarks and CVS Changes

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Mon Jul 31 19:07:55 EDT 2000

Hi

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:53:25AM +0200, Marc Weustink wrote:
> HI,
>
> First a general note on editing:
> Please check if your editor saves tabs as spaces or *don't* use tabs in
> your code. Not all editors use the same tabspacing. This can result in very
> jumpy and unreadable code. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is my fault. Did you notice this specially after I've
committed?

> Note on debugging:
> If you want to add debug code better use make you_name_it OPT=-g instead of
> export DEBUG=1. The latter enables also some unwanted checks which results
> into a crashing IDE

Ahhh, maybe that's the reason why I had some problems lately. I've already
committed a fix for one file (was it gtkwinapi?) to workaround this.

bye,

  Stefan

PS: Marc, glad to see you're still working on lazarus. I was feeling a
little bit lonely lately
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695