[lazarus] Status update

Robert Scott Horning roberth at ise-tlx.com
Thu Jun 8 15:37:39 EDT 2000

"Michael A. Hess" wrote:

> > Before answering the question I have one.  There isn't a gtk grid
> > component at this point right?
>
> There isn't one in the standard GTK library but this one is available and I
> have heard it said that it is very good. No reason why we couldn't require
> this library to be added to the mix.
>
> http://icewalkers.com/softlib/app/app_00547.html

I took a look at the page, and it certainly seems like a good addition.  I also
like the GTKPlot component as well.  This allows you to display statistical
information as a graph in the component (a good compliment to the grid
component in some situations).  Although specialized it would be a neat
addition to a "standard" Lazarus library.

--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West
E-mail:  roberth at ise-tlx.com