[lazarus] CVS Changes

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Tue Jun 13 12:05:50 EDT 2000

I updated CVS a few days ago.....(this email failed to send)

I changed the images for the speedbuttons and added accel's to the menu
(sort of).

I added the capability to have an underscore in the menu name if you put the
"&" sign before a letter.  I tried to get the accel's to work then but
can't.

One cool thing:  Click of file and move the mouse over the menu NEW UNIT and
press a letter.
You will see that letter appear next to the menu.

Now move off that menu onto something else.
Press the letter you pressed before and that menu function executes (in this
case a new unit is created).

Odd huh?  Not sure why it's doing that.

If anyone else wants to look at the accel stuff, feel free.....

Shane