[lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jun 14 12:29:51 EDT 2000

+ On 06/14/2000 at 10:03 AM Shane Miller wrote:
+
+ >I was initialy just drawing it but now I'm thinking I should
+ actually create a control (6 of them) each time something new
+ gets focus.
+
+ Do you need 6 controls?  Or one control that ignores events
+ not in one of the 6 areas?

??? 6 ???  IMO you need 8

+ Or would grabbers be part of a control only accesable at
+ design time, and thus defined at the TWinControl level, and
+ thus written once and once only?

Or are they part of the designer form. I myself don't feel for an
implementation in TWincontrol. It's a design feature not a runtime.

They are drawn by the form at this moment so the form can check which one is
grabbed.

BTW, Delphi 4 creates 8 TGrabHandle windows as child of the design form

Hmm.... thinking of this, I've somewhere a piece of code which defines and
implements grabhandles. I can use/commit/publis this if we want ?

Marc