ControlDragging was: Re: [lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Jun 15 04:29:41 EDT 2000

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:smiller at lakefield.net]
+
+ I agree that if it would send the corrd's based on the sender
+ then this would be much easier.  However, by using Mouse.CursorPos I
+ was using the coord's based on the position on the screen.
+ That would work fine but it's a bit tougher to calculate the new
+ location (Take the mouse x, subtract the
+ form's left add the difference between where you clicked
+ ititially and the left of the control).

If you assume that the form won't move while dragging a control, then you
don't need the form top and left. Calculate the diffs relative to the
screen.

Marc