[lazarus] FORM TOP - LEFT

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Thu Jun 15 10:46:24 EDT 2000

Well, actually what's occuring is this.

I drop a control on the form and I move it a little bit.  I writeln the
contol's parent's left and top and it reports they are 267,300 (or
something).  I move it a little more and it reports the same thing.
I move it a little more and all the sudden it reports 150,1 (ALWAYS those
numbers, 150,1)

If I move it a little more it still reports 150,1 so I move the form, then
move the control and it works again for a little while....

Shane