[lazarus] Status update

epac epac at Heavy-iron.com
Fri Jun 16 18:12:09 EDT 2000

Sorry for not responding earlier... got quite busy..

I am currently testing the object inspector, but it has no interface
yet...

i am just gonna try to dive into gtk wrapping to get that grid component
into here so i can get some thing worked out...

there is still a couple crash that i can't explain, but i'm working on
it...

As soon as i get something better than what i sent you some weeks ago,
i'll send a copy to you...

Please let me know... :o)
/epac