[lazarus] TPanel queries (TFont.Name)

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jun 19 11:11:54 EDT 2000

That seems to be correct.  I think the GTKFrame does hold only one child and therefore would not be suitable.

I think you could simply use tcustomcomtrol and use DRAWEDGE to do the draiwing around the widget.  Add a label to it and you have a TPanel...

Shane

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Shane Miller wrote:

> In answer to your PANEL question I was thinking the TPANEL would be a gtkframe.  I don't know a ton about GTKFrame so I could be wrong...

	I don't know a ton about GTK fullstop atm. I dived into the GTK site
and had a look for something suitable. From the GTK Reference, A GTKFrame is
simply an extension of a GTKBin (wrapping a border & an optional caption), which
is a container for a single child only.

	Looking at the VCL's TCustomForm, there doesn't seem to be any special
win32 widget used - nothing glaringly obvious at 12:45am anyway. Eeps work
tomorrow; time for bed. ;)

--  Bed
   Now mailing straight from a linux desktop to you
   http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2430