[lazarus] Gtk-CRITICAL

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Thu Jun 22 05:40:40 EDT 2000

I downloaded the CVS, but used only the process.pp...
I have some problems with the makefiles in all other dirs exept lazarus dir
so I try to do this "the bad" way. I know it's not god. The makefiles hides
the secrets
and I have to find out whats wrong with them.
I had some struggle to put up my lazarus folder tree and I think nothing in
my
stucture is what it should be. But now I begin to understand how it should
be
so I will start it all over from the beginning and not give up until all
makefiles works
so I can do make clean, make cycle and make without any errors... :)

The errors I get with the makefiles i a lot of lines with something about
the "ifdef" and "endif".
I will try to "patch" the makefile that works into the other dirs and only
change the "user settings" part (I think !?).

You think I am in some right track..... or ?

I will try your suggestion first !!

I read somewhere that you don't need the ppc386.cfg anymore with the new
makefiles, am I wrong ??

best regards

Chris