DFM/LFM in Lazarus WAS: RE: [lazarus] How IcanparticipeinLazarus?.....

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Sat Jun 24 13:40:25 EDT 2000

Sebastian, if you are going to be rude, we don't need your input on the list.

Shane

Shane Miller wrote:

> So, do we have a time frame when this will be worked on?

Perhaps one time you will manage to get something working on your own.
Until now I mainly see that Lazarus just takes components which already
existed and glues them together.
The real work is getting the basic stuff working, and Lazarus has done
_nothing_ for this until now.

- Sebastian