[lazarus] Up and running

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Sun Jun 25 04:10:57 EDT 2000

Now my Lazarus is running !!

I have some things that don't work and I just want to know if it's normal:

   When I try to se the Object explorer it would't show.
   When I starts a new project, no form is showing and when I try the wiew
   forms nothing happens.
   I can create a new form and put components on it but when I try to move
   them they sometimes dissappear and do not move.

What next ?

Do you have something "boring" but not to difficult for a lurker like me to
do :)
I need to get familiar to the files and your way of coding. I don't have
your experience,
but I am not giving up that easy and I do have a lot of time kill :)
And of course, your support is/has been great !!

Chris