[lazarus] IDE responsibilities

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Mar 9 15:12:54 EST 2000

Along with that last message:
If you don't want to volunteer and take over the FormDesigner or ObjectInspector, then I need ideas.
I would like ot start with the form designer and design that.  Anyone have any good idea on how that works?
Shane

>>> SMiller1 at stvgb.org 03/09/00 02:04PM >>>
I think we need to get some folks to take responsibility for parts of the IDE.

At this point I see Marc working on the mwedit component as I work on the function of the IDE.
We need others to create the varies forms and such that we need for the IDE, like the
object inspector, the formdesigner, the project Manager, a dialog for cinfiguring the IDE and compiler, etc.

Anyone have a start on any of these already?
Shane