[lazarus] Martin Waldenburg request for renaming mwEdit

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Mar 10 07:52:28 EST 2000

vital at videotron.ca wrote:

> As Martin Waldenburg was asking us, to continue to use mwEdit, we will
> have to rename it. Does someone has idea for a new name?

Is there going to be a team that is going to continue to work on the
existing xxEdit? I thought that it was going to continue, sort of. If
that is the case we should let them rename it because I assume we would
attempt to incorporate any additions they might make to the editor.

However if we are considering a total break from the xxEdit product and
build from just what we have then I would say it simply be lclEditor or
something similar.