[lazarus] I give up how do you do this with DDD?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Mar 15 08:54:32 EST 2000

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Michael A. Hess wrote:
>
> > Here is my problem. How the heck to you pass a program parameter to
> > the file it is debugging?????
>
> Just set the 'run options' in the menu. I'd have to check which menu
> item this is, but I remember that you must set it using a menu item
> somewhere.
>
> (No linux available atm, so I can tell you which one exactly)

This is exactly how simple I EXPECTED it to be. The problem is that
there ISN'T any menu item that lets you set such a value. I have been
all over the program looking for it. That's why I was asking if I was
being stupid because this is what I thought I would find but I can't
seem to find it. What am I over looking?????   :-\