[lazarus] CVS changes MIssing PIXMAP.INC

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Sat Mar 18 03:00:57 EST 2000

Thanks for checking,  Marc.

My apologies for wrongly acusing you of sloppiness.

What happened was this:

Last weekend I reverted to an older version of graphics.pp with cvs
update -r 1.40 graphics.pp.
When you do such a thing graphics.pp doesn't get updated anymore.
This morning I used
    cvs update -A lazarus
 and graphics.pp was updated to the current version.