[lazarus] Very interesting

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Mar 23 12:04:19 EST 2000

It still needs to be voted on by Corel shareholders and I would assume that us Inprise shareholders get to vote to accept/decline the offer.  I am choosing to decline it, especially with what has happened to the share price.  Also, I'm not a big fan of Corel's management.
Shane

Shane Miller wrote:

> As far as I am concered I am hoping that the merger does NOT go
> through and Inprise is left alone for the time being.  I personally
> will be voting against the merger....

I assumed that it was a done deal. I didn't realize that there was the
possibility of it not happening.