[lazarus] CVS Changes (GetText)

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Mar 24 07:39:18 EST 2000

+ From: m_bukovjan at advis.cz [mailto:m_bukovjan at advis.cz]
+
+ Or. if you are using Makefiles, be sure to make cleanall
+ before any build. Otherwise, stale compiled units lie around
+ which get linked in (i.e. some LCL compiled ppu units
+ appear in ./lazarus instead of /lazarus/lcl  . I tried to
+ look into the Makefiles and fix it, but was not successful (I
+ don't know enough about Makefiles).

That's the reason I don't use the makefiles. make clean and/or make cleanall
didn't remove all.
instead I created make_real_clean and it removes every .ppu and .o it can
find.

Marc

----make_real_clean -----
#!/bin/sh
rm `find . -name '*.ppu'` `find . -name '*.o'`
----