[lazarus] Few CVS changes

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Mar 25 23:18:11 EST 2000

I had taken a stab at it via Application.ShowMessage (oer whatever) and I
was having trouble at the time with the ShowModal command.  I never got back
to the function once I fixxed SHowModal but you can look at that for an idea
on how I planned on doing it.

I set up a function that was used as the onclick right in the TApplication's
source and simply set the modalresult based on the SENDER.

---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard