[lazarus] Compiling

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Mar 26 22:19:41 EST 2000

I would delete the sysyemh.inc file and cvs update it.  Also, make sure you
have the packages directory because some of our old documentation didn't say
to include that when you did a checkout from CVS.

If needed edit your /etc/ppc386.cfg file to include the directory where your
systemh.nc file is.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard