[lazarus] Site traffic

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Mar 28 16:44:47 EST 2000

Curtis White wrote:

> Do you suppose it could be from this?  You probably already saw this
> email on the FPC list, but just in case you didn't, this could be the
> cause.

Since at most that might mention the FPC site it would mean that they
were linking from the FPC which then should also being getting alot more
traffic. At this point it appears that the majority of the traffic is
coming out of France. Check the following link to see the current usage
report.

   http://www.miraclec.com/lazarus/usage/usage_200003.html

At this point I have had more traffic in the last 2 hours then I usually
get all day. The usage indicated is from 12AM EST. So there is alot more
that can go on for today. Something generated this much additional
traffic.