[lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Thu Mar 30 19:20:44 EST 2000

Hi, there changed a lot. I tested it all (Linux) and for me it worked.

An overview:
  * Changed structure of the cvs
      After Shane started moving, all interface code is moved to

  * Changed makefile.fpc
      to reflect cvs changes, this should be changed to include the
      right platform, so we can get rid of the ifdefs in our code.

  + Applied improvements for TMEMO from Hans-Joachim Ott <hjott at compuserve.com>

  + Added some general functions to Get/Set the Main/Fixed/CoreChild

  + Started with graphic scalig/depth stuff.
      This is way from finished, but since we started moving interface
      stuff I had to commit.

   Move inc files
   Change makefiles so that the correct platform libs are included


More information about the Lazarus mailing list