[lazarus] Open Source xml parser

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Thu Mar 30 23:58:54 EST 2000

> > Anyone want to see if they can get this component to work with
> > Lazarus?  NOT anyone from the core team please.  I would like them to
> > concentrate on the IDE.
> > http://www.philo.de/xml/
>
> I didn't look at this yet but how does it differ from what we already
> have implemented in the FCL???

The one I mentioned was a non visual component that I saw on a web page.  I
was interested in whether it would compile under our software.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard