Using Assert for Trace statements (was: [lazarus] Lazarus Pascal code)

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed May 3 04:53:06 EDT 2000

+ From: Michael A. Hess [mailto:mhess at miraclec.com]

[Trace manual]

+ I will take the above piece of information and add it to the web site
+ where appropriate.

Hi, In it's current form trace gives to much output. If I want to debug a
certain piece of code I'm interested in I use WriteLNs. Once in a while when
pieces are finished I move them to trace or remove them. I have to admit
that some (most ?) of them are still hanging around.
In cases I want to have the complete picture I use trace. It would be a nice
feature to have a kind of trace levels/types.

Marc