[lazarus] Form repaintis when painting speedbuton glyph

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Wed May 3 15:04:00 EDT 2000

I did give it an extra look, but stepping through the code, I didn't see a
paint or invalidate.

I know this:
When I comment out the line
    gdk_draw_pixmap(PDeviceContext(DestDC)^.Drawable,
PDeviceContext(DestDC)^.GC, PDeviceContext(SrcDC)^.Drawable,  XSrc, YSrc, X,
Y, Width, Height);
in TgtkObject.StretchBlt, the repainting doesn't happen. Of course, the
glyph on the speedbutton doesn't get painted either.

I give up. :-( This is for the real developers, not for lurkers.

Vincent.