Finally I get the code to you

vital at videotron.ca vital at videotron.ca
Wed May 3 19:07:26 EDT 2000

I would suggest another way of managing the handle.
Instead of using the index in the list, we could use the pointer of the
instance of the wrapper class (TWidgetObject) which is any way the instance
that we will need to find by is index. We then get direct access to the
instance without the need to retrieve it from the list.  This is not a great
deal but that would prevent the mess when some object will be deleted from
the list resulting in a shifted index. So the index will be out of sync.

Those that make sence.

By the way Cliff, Do you relay on my to finish this work now or you have to
complete it somehow before I get involve?

Vital Tremblay
vital at videotron.ca