[lazarus] Bug Tracking database online

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu May 4 12:34:29 EDT 2000

Greetings,

I have written a bug tracking database for the web site. It is under the
menu item titled ... well ... "Bug Tracking". If you have some bugs to
add please give it a try. If you can think of other pieces of
information that would be valuable to add to the database let me know.
It is an easy matter to add additional fields.

Anybody can submit a bug to the database.

Only registered developers can modify the status of a bug in the
database.

I currently just have the site listing all the bugs in the database. I'm
sure that as time goes on people will think of nicer ways to query a
list of bugs. When that time comes just let me know and I will add that
feature.