[lazarus] compiling lazarus under win32....

Yoyong Hernan-ET hernan.et at pg.com
Thu May 4 13:03:29 EDT 2000

Vincent,

I just downloaded the sources yesterday. I am using 0.99.14. Also, I noticed
that the source code of Lazarus includes "gtk"
[e:\pp\source\lazarus\lcl\interfaces\gtk] and also i have a copy in the packages
directory [e:\pp\source\packages\gtk]. There  could some differences between the
two.

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host: harding.miraclec.com
 [199.224.65.135]

Envelope Sender:    lazarus-request at miraclec.com