[lazarus] APIWiZZ

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon May 8 10:41:18 EDT 2000

I used this wizard to add WIndowFromPoint and GetParent.  Worked quite well.

On the website, under How To Code we should have a section for general coding (the thing I wrote) and adding WINAPI calls to explain to the user that they should use this app and then go into the gtkwinapi.inc file to add their code.

Shane

>>> weus at quicknet.nl 05/02/00 07:27PM >>>
Hi

The first rollout of the Apiwizzard is a fact. To generate (GTK)winapi
templates simply type the declaration. There is a little syntax checking
but do not count on it. Make sure what you type is correct. I only tested
it on a Linux platform.
It automagically modifies:
   winapih.inc
   winapi.inc
   interfasebase.inc
   gtkwinapih.inc
   gtkwinapi.inc

You can find is at ./lazarus/tools/apiwizz
Please test it first in a test did befor applyinf to your sources ;-)

Have fun,
Marc