[lazarus] error compiling testinet

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue May 9 08:47:52 EDT 2000

I would suggest adding the needed directories to your ppc386.cfg file.  That way you don't need to add them to the command line each time and you can add all the ones you need.

If it's saying
-: cannot find -lc
it looks like there's an error in your .cfg file or the command line.  I don't see the "-lc" in your command line so check your ppc386.cfg file.

You could try
make examples
and see if that'll work.

Shane

>>> moodcon at pacbell.net 05/09/00 03:10AM >>>
Hi all,

I was trying to compile and the testinet file, and found some interesting
things. If at the DOS prompt I use:

ppc386 testinet -Fu\pp\units\win32;\pp\source\packages\inet

I get the following error:
-: cannot find -lc
testinet.pp(249,1) Warning: Error while linking
Closing script ppas.bat
248 Lines compiled, 1.5 sec

If I use the fp editor, I get a response that it can't find the syswin32
unit, although I have told it the correct directories to pass to the
compiler, and I have built the rtl directory, and moved the units to the
units directory.

Can someone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris