[lazarus] BringToFront

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon May 29 11:32:59 EDT 2000

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> P.S. Michael H., is the Lazarus site still down? ;-)

Well ... yes and no. It is obviously up since the mailing list is
working (same host). However it isn't using the new DSL line yet. They
had some problems getting it working on Thursday and didn't let me know
until late Friday that it was working OK which meant there wasn't enough
time in the day to work with the provider to get things finalized. I
have to switch my account from my current service to the DSL service but
I have to be sure the DSL is working before I cut off and move over to
it. Then I have to notify the internic that my IP has changed which
takes 24 hours to modify.

So ...... it is up now but it is still in transition and will be up and
down over the next day or so.   :-\